No Relocation Assistance Offered
91185 - San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
Professionally represent the Colgate Palmolive company, managing the relationship with the client based on trust and respect, marketing and developing the 5p's of the different product categories, in order to increase sales profitably, improve levels distribution and their market shares, in accordance with our business principles and maintaining a healthy credit portfolio.
1. Implement CP commercial strategies, ensuring the correct execution of the 5p's at the point of sale, seeking to generate benefits for our clients and CP, proactively understanding the needs of our clients and recommending solutions to the different requirements.
2. Achieve sales objectives of the assigned territory with respect to the objective of the Canal.
3. Perform the administrative work of the account which includes : request for credit notes, rebates, or supports thereof, monitoring and maintenance of the checking account.
4. Guarantee compliance with the credit policies established by the company.
5. Make field visits to monitor the activities of the competition and inform the commercial team, identify opportunities and transfer them to the commercial team for the development of strategies that respond to competitive changes in the market.
inform and implement price changes.
7. Customer inventory management, from order taking (where applicable) based on the customer's inventory levels, monitoring of the customer's delivery, and subsequently ensuring the supply of products in the store, both on the shelf as in additional off-shelf displays.
Confidential and privileged. For internal use only.
8. Analyze information generated through statistics to make assertive decisions that benefit the company and the client, such as promotional plans, negotiation and monitoring of Growth Plans, programming and planning of offers for each client, preparation of the Joint Business Plan ( JBP).
9. Manage communication with both the client, through periodic meetings such as Top to Top (T2T), business review, negotiation and monitoring of Joint Business Planning, commercial and promotional plans etc .
and finally with CATMAN (where applicable) to ensure the implementation of the planimetry strategies.
10. Monitor the performance of each team member (when applicable) through the PM&D (Performance Management and Development) process.
Give advice and timely feedback for the development of your staff and achievement of business objectives, ensuring that all members of your team are clear about the R&R of their position and promoting teamwork to ensure a motivated team oriented to results.
University Graduate, Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
2 years of experience in the commercial area
Proficiency in English
Parcel handling Office (Excel) and SAP