About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is growing and we are looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Visual Designer to work on our multi-brand portfolio. This is a rare chance to mold the design of large-scale consumer web brands. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience telling visual stories on webpages, ads, graphics or in applications.
As Visual Designer, you will partner with product, marketing, engineering and other design team members to conceptualize and execute designs that will convert visitors into customers. We’re looking for that rare unicorn who has a killer design eye, a natural understanding of human behavior, and an ability to work collaboratively with others.
What You Will Get to Do
- Collaborate with website optimization & SEO experts to articulate and execute design decisions
- Create websites, web pages, graphics, branding and occasional marketing collateral
- Turn wireframes and mockups into finished polished designs
- Spec final designs for developers and work with them to see your visions through
- Assist team members with any tasks that require visual organization/structure
- Developing compelling visions, stories, concepts, visual designs, and prototypes.
- Participate in a collaborative environment
- Help to formulate our internal visual design strategy, and ensure visual design excellence
- Defining and strategizing ways on making the storytelling and demoing process better: from creation and optimization of templates and style guide libraries, utilization of tools to deliver richer narratives
- Executing layouts, typography, iconography, color theory, and compositions to design with artistry, creativity, and mastery
- Work across programs to define, maintain, and evolve the tools, processes, and communication around asset management
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years professional experience as a visual designer.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, illustration, web and visual design in general.
- Proficiency in producing and scaling creative efficiently and effectively for multiple channels and partners
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, including AdobeXD, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Figma is a plus.
- Have a keen eye for visual principles and execution in products and marketing campaigns.
- Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Competitive salaries
- Panamerican life insurance
- Panamerican private health insurance
- Extra bonus at the end of the year
- One extra vacation week per year (3 in total)
- 2 sick leave days per year
- $500 reimbursement for home office improvements
- Twice a week meal delivery through UberEats
- $650 wellness & fitness subsidies
- Anniversary bonuses & appreciation gifts
- Day of personal significance
- Online trainings paid by the company
- 100% coverage in English and third language classes
- Customized growth opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Innovative, energetic culture with great people
- Leadership development
- Employee resource groups through Slack
- Password management with 1Password
- $300 Quarterly Home Utility Reimbursement
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR