Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate directly with peers and business leaders in developing descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions
- Tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business insights.
- Utilize Microsoft SQL Server for extraction and analysis of data from multiple sources with demonstrated ability to effectively decipher, analyze and report data
- Develop reports and dashboards using Tableau or other tools for internal and external customers
- Leverage analytic problem-solving skills in working with large disparate, datasets to report portfolio operational metrics and performance
- Present findings and recommendations to business leadership
- Assist with preparation and automation of recurring /ad-hoc reporting assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations; consulting or financial services industry experience is a plus
- Strong SQL query writing and optimization skills required. Experience working in a Microsoft SQL Server environment is preferred.
- Experience with creating and presenting management dashboards and reports
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools such as Tableau , WebFOCUS, TIBCO Spotfire, Qlikview, Microstrategy. Experience with Tableau is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of at least one other data analytics programming language such as Python or R. Experience with Python and analytics libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib etc. is preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment while meeting established timelines
- Knowledge of advanced data science concepts such as machine learning and AI
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Analytical mindset and passion for gleaning actionable insights from raw data
- Familiarity with SCRUM or similar agile discipline is preferred
- strong team player
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express relevant, technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to see the big picture and effectively analyze complex issues
- Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in Technology
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL concepts is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Hive is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación