Recruiter Process Specialist Costa Rica
In the role of process specialist, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of our client.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, process training and certifications for the team, talent management related activities, Service Level Agreement compliance and Process compliance.
You will also be involved in day to day customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering activities.
Location for this position is Costa Rica.
1. Junior with one or 2 years of call center.
2. Amazon, tek experts, sykes earn low
3. High volume
4. It will be verified if the recruiter has to receive the 9 weeks of training
5. 2 positions but one will be attritition and the other will be the new hires per wave. (41 positions per month)
6. Soft skills : intense, analytical, attention to detail.
Note : Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.