The Security reporting analyst will provide day-to-day support of program reporting operations. Reporting areas range from full-
program updates to delivery metrics for specific projects. The individual will interact with security executives, security subject matter experts, program and project managers, application owners and report developers.
Organization and attention to detail will be important for success.
1. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual security program reports for senior business leaders, senior security leaders, and Business Unit Presidents.
2. Gather accomplishments, risks, and metrics from program leaders and subject matter experts and assemble according to templates.
3. Assist in the creation of new reporting templates and presentations for special initiatives.
4. Self-motivated with an emphasis on accurate and quality outputs.
5. Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and very short deadlines.
6. Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex deliverables that are strategic in nature and global in scope.
7. Responsible for managing the internal document repository, ensuring that all finalized documents are stored on the intranet.
8. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships and interact effectively with key stakeholders and people at all levels of organization.
9. Ability to work both collaboratively and independently with internal teams.
10. Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
Primary Location : CRI-Heredia
Function - Security Governance and Compliance
Schedule : Full time