ProspectHunter is looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our growing team in Costa Rica!
The Sales Development Manager position is a great way to fine tune your lead generation & prospecting skills while earning a paycheck in a fun and supportive environment.
As an SDR, you will act as a liaison between our marketing and sales teams. You should be naturally curious, results-driven, and eager to bring our product/services to new markets.
- Get Into Conversations- It's as easy as that. As an SDR, you'll get paid to talk to interesting people. You'll prospect new leads by making an initial phone or email contact, and engage the prospect by asking questions to qualify and probe for pain, in order to pass on to the sales executive.
- Manage current accounts – Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the prospect and Account Executives.
- Contribute to our culture!– We love working with fun, quirky or otherwise interesting people. Our culture is important to us, so contribute your unique style to our team!
- Fluent English speaking capabilities
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
ProspectHunter is a Demand Generation organization dedicated to growing and developing sales leaders to grow and develop sales pipelines. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes developing self, so you can develop others, having faith, having fun, being great, and doing the right thing. Apply now and join our awesome team!
Powered by JazzHR