The Digital Ad Operations Intern, reports to the Director of Paid Media Team. This person will oversee the entire digital ad operations process across all digital media.
Working closely with several digital strategist, buyers, project leaders and analysts to manage campaigns.
1. Retrieving custom reports when requested through various ad platform / dashboards.
2. Analyze customer data to determine the effectiveness of current marketing strategies.
3. Responsible for monitoring campaigns to meet and surpass the client’s success metrics.
4. Responsible for working across all social platforms to monitor, optimize data-driven campaigns.
5. Work closely with advertisers to launch campaigns to provide analysis and insight on campaign performance.
6. Assist in the development of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets.
Job Profile :
1. Understanding of social platforms (specifically Facebook and Instagram), formats, targeting options, tracking tool, and reporting.
2. Experience with Facebook; Proficient with Keynote, Excel.
Soft skills :
1. Demonstrates flexibility and capability to manage multiple accounts and clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines.
2. Precise attention to detail.
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. Good customer service and communication skills.
5. Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
Would suit an analytical graduate or enrolled student, ideally in marketing, advertising or communications preferred.
English level : 75%. Written and reading skills.