The Project Manager is the main person responsible for the first tier of production management, from receiving individual tasks, to track each item following a project plan, and also managing a queue making sure every task is completed according to ETAs and prioritization.
- Report project progress/status and metrics on a regular basis and deliver to stakeholders
- Lead production staff meetings.
- Follow workflow for a production team.
- Manage different queues.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned tasks
- Provide guidance and support to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related fields
- 2 -3 years experience Project management, Marketing or related
Mastery of small to mid-level projects preferred (i.e., email, SEM campaigns, landing page updates)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (Level C1)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to work with team using drive and enthusiasm, and someone who works well under pressure
- Strong leadership abilities and able to exercise good judgment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it