- Provide master data for users with a centralized troubleshooting service and a platform to address your MD incident management needs and consulting needs. Tracking problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when necessary. Interact with customers (our client), solve problems and provide information. Perform, organize and optimize operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors. Provide technical assistance to clients and staff. Medium complexity of reports, Outlook.
1. Provide 1st level of support on Ticket resolution for Coupa portal inquiries related to Coupa e-invoicing
2. Manage Coupa contacts information if required (Updates, changes)
3. Supplier Training on Coupa Portal
4. Maintain Paper invoices tracking via PDF attachments received daily from DXC.
5. Manage Return to vendor process via Coupa AP hold.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Data management.
· Configure and manage spreadsheets and databases and compile information.
· generate weekly / monthly / quarters Reports.
· To meet the transactional needs specified and required by the organization.
· Second level troubleshooting and escalation: receive customer tickets and follow up to close them.
· English - Basic - Intermediate - 0 to 1 year
· Office basic Package (Excel - Outlook - word)