Beyondexpect, a division of Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
Our client is looking for individuals to join their growing team who will be part of a team that is building and delivering services for Sellers, Vendors and other customers. This company focuses on providing a safe and trustworthy place to shop as well as an amazing place to build a successful business selling products.
- Provides prompt, efficient and high quality service to Sellers through email, and phone Calls and emails will be managed in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts.
- Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintains high performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance. Basic Qualifications
- Proficient in English/Spanish and Portuguese.
- Demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication and attention to detail.
- Understanding of quality and metrics processes.
- Ability to work with several applications and contacts simultaneously.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Intermediate MS Office applications specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers.
- High School Diploma.
- College Degree or currently in first or second year of obtaining an undergraduate degree
- 6 months experience within a customer service and contact center environment
Beyondexpect, a division of Beyondsoft Consulting, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Powered by JazzHR