Monitor and analyze digital transactions activity to identify potential fraud patterns. Analysis of transactions from the real time queue. • Conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity. • Contact customers as required to validate suspicious transactions. • Work closely with Supervisors and Seniors Analyst to share fraud patterns and good practices and mitigation tactics. • Resolves complex problems independently. Makes decisions regarding escalation cases. • Be flexible and open for new responsibilities, based in our “center of excellence” status.
• Two years of College/University studies in Business Administration/ Finance.
• Experience with fraud monitoring and/or payments background desired.
• Online or banking experience desired. • Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and customer service skills. • Proactive, independent individual with the ability to focus on the task at hand.
• Confidence in making instinctual and logical decisions with little or no supervision.
• Strong communication skills, self-motivation and results-oriented approach.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel required.
• Ability to grasp new concepts and integrate quickly to deliver results.
• Ability to work under pressure and team player.
• Must be fluent in English – written and verbal skills. Other languages will be considered an advantage, in particular French, German, Spanish, Italian
• Ability to work a flexible 24/7 schedule. In addition, please focus on stronger English level B2, customer service and Fraud experience.
• Ability to work a flexible 24/7 schedule.
- Extension Possibility.