Assists management in maintaining sales records, files, contracts, purchase orders, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections and special reports.
Supports other office personnel by providing back-up services when required.
1. Administers and controls Customer invoicing by performing data entry and creating batch and monthly payment records.
refers difficult Customer problems to appropriate location Managers or Sales Reps; travel to other facility nearby to perform job duties as directed by supervisor.
3. Assists in maintaining office support by performing other office functions including payroll and A / P; supports other office personnel if applicable and as directed by supervisor.
4. Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
5. Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone in a friendly and professional manner. Directs visitiors by providing instruction, answering questions or referring to appropriate internal staff.
May maintain security by monitoring visitor logbook, issuing and controlling visitor badges and controlling entry to facility from main entrance.
6. Contributes to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting any unsafe conditions to facility management.
provides Customers with general information facility brochures and creating invoices for services.
8. Protects company confidential information by properly storing, retrieving and disseminating such information only to those authorized.
9. Exhibits a commitment to the AST shared values of Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement through ensuring defect-
free workmanship, assisting others to meet the Customer’s needs, searching for efficient and effective ways to reduce waste, being active and accountable for Customer satisfaction, and satisfying the Customer’s needs with a sense of urgency.
supports the directives and decisions of higher level management and performs other duties as assigned
1. Minimum of three (3) years experience in clerical, accounting or similar positions. Six (6) months experience in the use of spreadsheets and word-
In a numbered list, describe specific skills and / or business competencies :
1. Requires ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate.
2. Requires ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
3. Requires computer literacy to include word processing, spreadsheet and software capabilities, minimum of Level 2 math skills (four basic arithmetic functions in all units of measurement, decimals ratios, rates, percentages).
4. Requires effective interpersonal skills as demonstrated through prior experience.
5. Able to adapt to changing duties and responsibilities.
6. Requires normal hearing range sufficient to hear alarms, bells, horns, etc.
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE : STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.