We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a talented team of engineers. You will be responsible for ensuring quality software by setting up the test framework and processes, writing and executing test cases. You will be responsible for the maintenance and automation of tests.
This position will report to the Software Engineering Director and work with a team of project managers, architects, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
Tech9 is a fast growing custom software development company. We are building a team and process for delivering software done the right way. Our team members love working together to make our customers happy.
- Work with front-end developers to deliver UI-level tests as they are developing new functionality.
- Perform automated and manual testing as required for the project.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write and implement test cases within the test framework.
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints.
- Help prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies within the test area.
- Drive the team towards continuous deployment.
- 4+ years experience manually testing software.
- 2+ years of Experience with QA Automation
- Hands-on experience with setting up and using Selenium and other UI testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL to look at data.
- Experience with development using Agile/Scrum
- Openness to learning other technologies including front-end and back-end frameworks.
- Able to assess a feature or function definition and determine if it can and should be automated.
- Experience working with offshore and nearshore development teams.
- MongoDb or other No-SQL data storage
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, Amazon or Heroku)
- SourceTree and Bitbucket
- Project management software - VersionOne, Rally or similar
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer
- Virtual Machines
Powered by JazzHR