Seeking self-starter individual with strong attention to detail and ability to lead multiple projects. Position will entail quickly understanding and delivering complex projects. Must have ability to efficiently organize and assist management team with various projects as needed. Must be results focused at all times and be able to take initiative with minimal guidance.
• You will be required to develop detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports by balancing the business needs with technical constraints
• You will lead project initiatives through both agile and waterfall delivery models; to execute to plan and deliver within budget and schedule
• You have the ability to reset, pivot and re-plan when requirements change while keeping partners on the same page
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team environment
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
• You will spend your time leading cross-functionally to define requirements, schedule, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
• You are comfortable working with finance and managing large program budgets.
• You see the big picture and deliver on requirements by understanding and balancing contending demands for program scope, schedule, budget, risk, and quality.
• You foster an environment conducive to delivery of high-quality products and problem-free implementations using documented, repeatable standard methodologies.
• You have a good understanding of Technology concepts, prior experience in Colleague Experience or End User Computing
06 Months Position. Salary Between 3000 USD -3500 USD.