Technical Product Support Engineer
What We Need
The Technical Product Support Engineer is responsible for helping Kareo’s clients solve the most complex technical software issues for Kareo software service offerings – internal and external. Assists with diagnosing, troubleshooting, researching, and resolving issues for various advanced Kareo and third-party integrated systems such as Snowflake, API, and various third-party partner connections. Responds to situations where highly skilled customers and partners are needing advanced support that cannot be provided through the standard channels of Kareo. Champions and assists in design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs along-side Kareo Engineering, Network Operations, and Product teams.
Your Area of Focus
- Meticulously researches and exhausts all troubleshooting avenues to self-resolve customer technical issues related to API, SQL data management, and complex software integrations.
- Works directly with Engineering and/or Network Operations for issues that cannot be self-resolved and ensures all necessary information is clearly and thoroughly documented and reported back to customer
- Acts as the face of Kareo Engineering with the customer and manages the expectations, advanced knowledge transfers and even high-level project work inclusive of complex customer setups.
- Provides expert level technical support to customers through all communication mediums and manages through resolution
- Acts as the liaison between the customer, internal customer facing teams, and Engineering/Network Operations
- Champions for the needs of our customers and partners with Engineering to help solve problems, prioritize issues, and share ideas for product/process changes and enhancements
- Demonstrates advanced technical skills with infrastructures such as SQL, Oracle, and advanced API while actively managing to customer needs and interactions
Your Professional Qualifications
- 4+ years of Advanced Troubleshooting software experience
- 3+ years of Kareo technical support experience – preferred
- 3+ years of SQL Server, Oracle SQL, Data Management, or API experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem identification skills
- Advanced research skills and ability to effectively query in the Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Strong desire to help customers and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and resolve new problems without need of step-by-step instructions
- Ability to work effectively between cross-functional teams and maintain good relationships
- Advanced knowledge of third-party software integrations and best practices
- Experience with various troubleshooting tools (Chrome DevTools, Postman, SoapUI, EDIHacks, etc.)
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR