Client's Style Guide outlines rules and best practices for all submitted content metadata and assets. Since the client delivers content to many music services, each with their own rules and standards, it is essential that content is submitted and maintained in a format that can be translated for and utilized by each music service. Although certain rules may seem contrary to how a given music service displays metadata, following client's style rules will allow for the most accurate metadata delivery according to each music service’s needs. Adherence to these rules is also critical to achieving the fastest turnaround time possible, from quality control on incoming content to delivery and ingestion at the music services.
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Agent must be strong in written and grammar knowledge.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Strong language skills.
- Focused with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to work to set audit instructions without error.
- Result Orientation.
-Focused on results.
-Ensures quality of results comply with requirements.
- Responsibility and Tenacity.
-Determination to complete tasks in the established timeline.
-Resolves issues, or escalate them in favor of completing the tasks as agreed.
- Analytical Power with the Ability to Learn.
-Ability to break it down into pieces and re-organize them towards a better solution.
-Learns from the experience and applies knowledge next time around.
- Detail Orientation and Problem Solving.
-Finds passion for the details and use them to resolve situations.
- Impactful communication.
-Manages communication with peers and other co-workers in a clear and simple manner.
Able to convey the message with different audience within the company.
-Passionate for music.
- Review all incoming (Spanish) product metadata and accept or reject based on established metadata and asset guidelines.
- Help labels navigate complex metadata and asset requirements and maximize the quality and effectiveness of their product metadata.
- When rejecting content, provide clear justification based on metadata standards and policies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's style guide and how it applies to (Spanish) metadata.
- Research music services metadata standards and policies as they apply to Spanish content specifically
- Coordinate with QC manager at Client's HQ to ensure (Spanish) QC standards and results are consistent across languages.
- Identify scenarios that are unique to (Spanish) metadata that are not directly addressed by Ingrooves metadata style rules and validations. Report these scenarios to QC management for vetting and inclusion in official client's policy
- Report technical issues directly experienced or reported by clients in the course of the QC process.
- Previous experience working with music metadata huge plus.
- Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current and familiar with supply chain systems.
- Substantial knowledge of music metadata, common practices and trends.
- Superior attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance and impact quality metadata.
- Strong follow through abilities and a desire to see even minor issues through to resolution.
- Ability to understand and draw clear conclusions from disparate sources of knowledge and bodies of rules.