Overview : The Risk Mining Operations (RMO) Team is the Business Support team identifying the Risk Patterns in Buyer, Seller, & Payment spaces while working closely with the Analytics team to ensure seamless resolution to difficult & complex cases raised across from different businesses at Amazon.
RMO plays a critical role in reducing bad debt, providing operational insights into bad debt drivers through deep dives and investigations on system and manual misses.
Risk Mining Investigators are deeply knowledgeable of Seller, Buyer, Abuse, Payment platforms, tools and resources offering end to end resolution in identifying risks and ensuring the right controls are in place.
They work continuously with Stakeholders to build trust-based relationships in order to investigate Fraud cases and address escalations while creating long-term, systemic solutions for a world-class Customer experience.
RMO is seeking committed & results oriented candidates with a proven track record to join Buyer Risk Mining (BRM). Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to investigation and elimination of online e-commerce fraud.
The BRM position relies on analytical and critical thinking problem solving skills, including the ability to recommend solutions in an ambiguous & ever challenging environment.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Data Analysis & Conducting investigations into allegations of organized fraud or abuse on and off Amazon website.
2. Investigate suspicious orders, selling and buying behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon customers.
3. Use a combination of manual and automated tools to obtain information & report bugs and tool improvement ideas.
4. Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud or abuse patterns and trends.
5. Consistently achieve / exceed weekly Targets and quality standards for investigations.
6. Deemed focus towards improving customer experience and contribute towards seller product team goals.
7. Participate in ad-hoc projects / assignments as necessary
8. Work Scheduled Shift - (10 : 00 to 19 : 00 CST time with Sun / Mon week offs)