A software engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and on-going support of .NET applications, Web APIs, databases and Cloud services.
The position will be comprised of .NET development using C#, web development using MVC architecture, database development and AWS services like ECS, API Gateways or lambda functions.
The software engineer’s responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
The candidate must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality and professionalism.
1. Proficient in ASP.Net, MVC and C#.
2. Strong understanding of API’s design and management.
3. Strong knowledge of SQL Server and TSQL.
4. Strong knowledge of Entity Framework and Dapper.
5. Strong knowledge of MVC and MVVM patterns.
6. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github.
7. Familiarity with continuous integration tools like TeamCity.
8. Familiarity with AWS Services.
9. Experience working with Agile Scrum teams.
10. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
11. 5+ years of development experience.