Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
Eurofins Costa Rica possesses an experienced team, a new service model, a philosophy that will provide you with high quality, trustworthy as well as efficient IT infrastructure services for our internal customers worldwide and including but not limited to : Design, Administration and Operations of Datacenter Networking, Database, Automation, Virtualization, storage, etc.
Eurofins is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career.
We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
The McAfee System Engineer, will be responsible for Eurofin's Antivirus Management, by :
1. Working on monthly patching strategies for windows clients and servers by Identifying available patches or threats.
2. Working with and supporting end point customers and using MA, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP, and reading reports in ePO.
3. Working in managing End Point Security Estate & Products (Antivirus / Antimalware basic to Advance level of support) security.
4. Performing administration, implementation, configuration, upgrading, and policy creation for operations enterprise security applications.
5. Investigating the Root Cause for Suspicious Threats and analyzing the global threats in the Environment.
6. Providing proactive assistance to specific products.
7. Handling critical escalations including malware outbreaks.
8. Performing day-to-day activities required to administer and deploy McAfee Agent, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP to all required workstations and servers.
Centrally manages McAfee related settings using ePO servers.
9. Managing workstation anti-virus software, DAT, and engineer updates.
10. Performing virus scans and updates as scheduled.
11. Performing day-to-day activities required to manage and lead the support of incident management related to IT failures of end user hardware, software, and operating systems.
12. Troubleshooting complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise within end user OS, hardware, and software, to include, end user equipment, local and network printers, HDD, removable media encryption, GPO settings, server / network based applications.
Provides supervision and direction as needed to support staff, to include technical direction.
13. Assisting with updating Process and Procedure documentation for End User Technology and Service Desk.
14. Performing other duties as assigned.
Personal Skills :
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA :
Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews.
The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.