About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is looking for an Android Developer who will play a key role on our Mobile Team and will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of applications aimed at a number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
In this role you will also be working within a large codebase, adding new functionality whilst refactoring to continually improve the design and reusability of that codebase. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, user focused, team oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
What You Will Get to Do
- Design, build and maintenance of applications for Mobile devices on the Android platform.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Come up with the high level design based on the requirements.
What You Bring to the Table
- Be proficient with the native mobile development language Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with Android libraries such as Dagger, gson, Retrofit, glide, Google Play Services, OkHttp.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs and JSON processing to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience publishing in Google Play Store
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Working from home
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly meal delivery through UberEats
- Wellness & fitness benefits
- English classes paid by the company
- Private Insurance through Pan American Life
- Password Management with 1Password
- Online trainings paid by the company
- One extra vacation week at the end of the year
- Great environment
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Day of Personal Significance
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR