Concentrix Tigerspike Costa Rica is looking for a Business Analyst. You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Concentrix Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Concentrix Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike is the experience digital and service design practice of Concentrix, a global leader in CX, customer engagement, and digital transformation. We blend technology with human expertise to drive measurable business outcomes for our customers and to create experiences that people love to use. To measure success, we focus on key data points that enable businesses to track change and understand the value and impact of decisions made. Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, writing formal project documentation, planning and performing user acceptance testing, and assisting with implementations.
- • Building detailed ‘as is’ and ‘target’ process maps with the business that model how they work and identify optimization opportunities
- • Works closely with Product and developers to understand how our systems work, to identify innovative solutions and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- •Provide post production support to end users following implementations as well as ongoing tier 2 support.
- •Assist with special projects as assigned by the Head of Product.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst with a Batchelor’s degree in a related field required. Experience in residential construction preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certified preferred with a highly structured approach to documenting requirements, interviewing stakeholders, process modelling and analytical research a must.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience with financial systems such as JD Edwards, Oracle EBS, Marksystems a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be tech-savvy with the proven ability to understand and explain software.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
- Must be comfortable working on tight timelines in a start-up like environment.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assists with our recruitment process, ever asks candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.
Powered by JazzHR