What We Need
An Billing Specialist that will perform various activities to support our company’s accounting department and billing processes. In this position, you will provide outstanding customer service and assist our clients with all aspects of their invoicing, accounts receivable, and pricing related questions through inbound calls and emails.
Your Area of Focus
- Provide a positive image for Kareo to customers by cheerfully assisting customers with invoicing and payment related problems
- Manage and maintain accurate data information across multiple Accounting and Support Programs
- Adhere to the invoicing timeline to complete all tasks and meet financial deadlines
- Perform daily invoicing functions within the accounting department and support accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices using billing software
- Research and fix billing errors. When needed, actively work with other staff to get needed documents and respond to customer requests outside of a normal billing period
- Act as a key team member in our growing company and work closely with people throughout the company
- We’ll rely on you to be the professional and friendly contact for our clients (many of whom are doctors, practice staff or billers learning about Kareo for the first time). You’ll assist customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely, friendly and informative way. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about Kareo, the Medical Billing industry, invoicing and accounts receivable- ultimately becoming a Subject Matter Expert on all topics and a trusted resource for our clients
Your Professional Qualifications
- Fluent English (CEFR B2+) verbal and written communication skills, because you will persuade, present and problem solve throughout the day
- 1+ years answering inbound phone calls
- Knowledge in using Salesforce, GoToConnect/NICE InContact, Confluence, and NetSuite
- A professional and friendly demeanor for our clients, many of whom are learning about Kareo for the first time
- Ability to be a critical resource to assist customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely, friendly, and informative way
- Amazing telephone presence and LOVE of talking on the phone. Yes, love, since this is where you will spend the majority of your day
- Making quick and accurate math calculations is essential (we want to know how you achieved this!)
- Confidence, self-motivated, and diligent with strong organizational skills to be able to prioritize and execute many assignments in a quick and efficient manner.
- Experience in a software company, healthcare, or accounts receivable
- High School Diploma required
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR