About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst who will use Data & Analytics to drive better decisions and influence strategy. This role has a specific focus on supporting our Payments, Billing, and Fraud Team, but will also work with a number of other teams throughout the company.
We are looking for self-starters who attack business problems with curiosity and effectively navigate gray space to deliver results. In this remote-friendly role, you will be expected to challenge the status quo and use data to formulate recommendations that improve the business. You must be able to effectively communicate those insights and drive results across the organization, at all levels. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with datasets using SQL and BI tools to visualize and solve data problems. Our team is driven, passionate, creative, energetic, and fun. We love to challenge each other by asking difficult questions and collaborating to solve problems together.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Influence business and product strategy through data-driven insights
- Perform deep-dive analyses and translate results into actionable business insights
- Develop metrics relevant to each business area and help teams to drive results against those metrics
- Work with our Payments, Billing, and Fraud Team as well as other teams across the company to design and execute experiments and measure results
- Create compelling visualizations and presentations
- Present findings and make recommendations to senior leaders and other stakeholders
- Design dashboards and reports for partner teams in Looker
- Create and maintain analytical presentation layers in our SQL database
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, ideally as an analyst in technology, finance, or management consulting (Title Commensurate with Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Finance, Economics, or similar quantitative field
- Ability to tell a story using data, make actionable recommendations, and drive changes that improve the business
- Knowledge of SQL and the desire to work with large datasets
- Prior experience using Looker, Excel, Tableau, or other BI tools is preferred
- Experience in the payments (preferably online payments) space and fraud fighting activities
- Subscription revenue experience a plus
- English Proficient Level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Wellness and Fitness Subsidy
- Competitive Paid Time Off provided
- Two additional Sick Leave Days
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts and Bonuses
- Fitness and Wellness Subsidy
- Meal delivery twice a week through UberEats
- English Classes Paid for by the company
- LTV Speaks- a third language course paid for by the company
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Utility Bonus
- Home Office Reimbursement
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR