Main Objectives and duties :
1. Maximum access / availability for all desktops
Maintains daily monitoring and preventive maintenance to maintain desktop performance
Performs daily inventory for all IT Equipment
Submits real time report to Supervisor for all busted / damaged equipment.
2. All Software / tools needed by all department are installed and updated
Informs Technical Support Supervisor before installing any software
Follows work instructions on installing software, drivers, tools
Updates Software inventory file.
3. All legitimate internal Customer requests are catered
on a timely manner.
Monitors and updates Helpdesk Request in real time and provide proactive approach on catering client requests
Escalates advance desktop issues to next level if needed
4. All security policies and procedures are being applied to all Desktop equipment
Performs weekly evaluation / inventory on desktop equipment.
Follows work instructions on applying security policies and procedures.
5. Maximum access to network connectivity for all Desktop equipment.
Coordinates in a timely manner to Technical Support Supervisor and NOC Team for any network abnormalities
Ensures all equipment are physically, properly connected and configured.
6. Monitoring of all downtime issues and report immediately to all appropriate personnel.
Monitors Official Chat Groups for any issues
Monitors emails for any issues
Follows IT escalation procedures
7. Provision of training / coaching to Technical Support II
Provides coaching / training to Technical Support II when needed.
Next level of escalation for Level 2 tech support
Assist clients on high / moderate level IT Concerns
Area of expertise (Skills)
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
Comptia Network + and Comptia A + Certifications