The Employee Services Escalation team is looking for an Escalations Specialist who is passionate about resolving escalated issues on behalf of our employees.
You would be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of customer escalations, from intake and tracking, to partnering with internal stakeholders and service teams in the identification of root cause(s) and corrective action(s), to closing the loop with requestors.
We provide support to employees across the globe, the HR community that assists employees, and the teams providing employee services to Amazon.
Job Duties :
1. Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of HR Services know who we are and how we serve our customers.
2. Manage the entire lifecycle of multi-stakeholder, complex escalated cases coming into Employee Services, from intake to resolution and reporting.
3. Independently manage multiple cases at a time, bringing investigations to closure rapidly and definitively.
4. Produce summaries of case findings according to a technical standard and style guide specific to this team.
5. Analyze trends and produce strategic recommendations to the business to proactively address systemic issues.
6. Engage regularly and consistently with service owners to understand their needs and their processes to build a more collaborative and effective working relationship.
7. Collaborate with other escalations and investigations team to refine and improve the workflow between teams, ensuring SLA is met on both sides.
8. Ensure the voice of the customer is reflected through all program-related work.
9. Challenge assumptions of why a process or service failed; ask the tough questions to get to the root cause of the problem.
The right candidate will be tenacious, enthusiastic, and passionate about the employee experience. Great candidates will also have experience establishing and cultivating strong working relationships with multiple teams across an organization.
Other key strengths include : solid organization, ability to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time, enthusiasm toward teammates and team objectives, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.