What We Need
Kareo is looking for a customer oriented Product Manager who is able to lead products from conception to launch, bridging the gap between the market and technical worlds. You will be working closely with a talented team of fellow product managers, designers, and engineers to solve problems and come up with creative solutions to drive Kareo’s mission forward. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional partners to bring these solutions to market and ensure our solutions are providing maximum value.
Your Area of Focus
- Become a champion for our customers by learning from them and maintaining continual communications
- Perform customer and market research to fuel requirements and understand the challenges we’re trying to solve
- Partner with Design, Architecture and Engineering to define requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like training, sales, and marketing to bring your products to market
- Gain a deep understanding of your product and leverage all forms of data to make tactical and strategic decisions
- Communicate with all your stakeholders and customers to ensure alignment, setting expectations and making timely updates
- Maintain and prioritize your backlog to ensure upcoming features are refined and validated
- Own and define the product backlog within domain areas of responsibility
- Prioritize items in the product backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Optimize the value of the work the development team performs
- Be actively involved in the product development process, acting as the primary point of contact for all relevant stakeholders, and suggesting improvements on behalf of internal customers
- Ensure that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the team will work on next
Your Professional Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience, with 2-4 years of software industry experience
- Ability to align and motive teams to achieve shared goals
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with a bias towards action, ensuring alignment and buy-in along the way
- Be passionate about the industry and/or technology and willing to share what you think
- Ability to breakdown complex problems to create inputs to drive the strategic solutions
- Familiarity and experience with agile/scrum development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, being able to get your point across concisely and effectively
- Ability and experience working in a dynamic, high-growth environment able to prioritize and pivot quickly
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Amplitude, Confluence etc.
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR