We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel the warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- In your day to day, you will be working with the Lead UX designer, Lead Developer, other design team members, project managers and strategists to best understand the client vision and end user needs
- This role can scale from assisting the Leads of UX/UI and Development with small task items to larger-scale design/experiences
- Evaluating user requirements in collaboration with the team
- Designing graphic user interface elements for websites, apps and emails
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes to illustrate how the digital solution will function and look
- Identifying and troubleshoot UX challenges
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Selecting and cutting imagery in UI designs
- Maintaining and evolving the design of our current client websites
- 2-4 years of UI experience
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related.
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- A team player who is as comfortable with collaborating and taking direction
- An individual who recognizes he/she still has things to learn, and shows a willingness to keep up with the latest trends
- Someone who demonstrates an ability to elevate every assignment they’re on and jump in to whatever the team needs
- An individual who is up-to-date with the latest UI design trends
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with design systems and Atomic Design
- Portfolio showing a strong interest in UI/UX design
- Work from home (Up to 5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, a dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
- Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/FusionHit-Reviews-E4236409.htm
Powered by JazzHR