Senior Full Stack Engineer
What We Need
An experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer with a proven track record to build our next generation health care payments platform. Leveraging your passion for building both microservices and new user experiences, you will design and build full-stack web applications using modern software frameworks and technologies.
Your Area of Focus
- Design, code, test and release new cloud microservices
- Design, code, test, and release new web-based user experiences
- Design and implement new data models using SQL and NoSQL cloud-technologies
- Partner with product owner and product designer to develop and refine technical requirements
- Collaborate in a fast-paced agile team to design, scope and build a new software platform
Your Professional Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience building modern and scalable web applications and microservices
- 4+ years of experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- 2+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces
- Proficient in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Go or similar technologies
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, data modeling, and object-oriented software techniques
- Working knowledge of containerization and API Gateways (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio or similar)
- Experience working in agile team environment
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR