for this position include, but not limited to :
1) Draw concepts from wireless communication theory to devise and construct suitable experiments to test performance and identify system deficiencies with respect to physical layer metrics like packet error rate, interference rejection, etc
2) Evaluate results, identify root-cause deficiencies, and develop improvements to design wherever applicable
3) Develop automation tools and / or software using C / C++ or similar programming language to automate performance evaluation and data extraction and analysis
4) Support the evaluation and debug effort as silicon is characterized via various cycles of quality assurance all the way through production
5) Conduct PHY layer algorithm design and bit-true verification with the digital team
NXPis an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and / or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.