Ideal candidates have strong analytical skills, business acumen, communication skills, and ability to work in a high-growth, complex, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
The role will be responsible for supporting field sales leadership in running a disciplined sales cadence in accordance with our client established Business Management System (BMS), interpreting data to provide actionable advice on how to grow the business, and acting as a liaison between sales teams and Our client many functional teams to execute on important processes such as Go to Market Planning.
This role is high-visibility and offers exposure to many different areas of the business and opportunity for growth and development across a diverse skill set.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with sales leadership
• Present/propose results, projections, insights and recommendations on a regular cadence
• Ensure quality execution of BMS activities and correlation with desired business outcomes; report results to sales leadership
• Build subject matter expertise in key sales processes and data such as forecasting, pipeline development and management, deal management, performance data
• Engage with Reporting & Analytics Team to develop and analyze region/subregion performance data
• Engage with back office teams to ensure optimal meta-data (i.e. data validation and cleansing) for region
• Assist in all facets of sales planning, including account/territory/people mapping and quota setting
• Act as liaison between sales and internal functional teams to ensure operational excellence in order management and reconciliation, etc.
• Informed on compensation escalations and assist in monthly payroll review/analysis
• 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Finance (preferably in technology industry)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
• Superior analytical skills
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and executive presence
• Confidence to develop and share a point of view on business issues which may not have clear black-and-white and answers
• Strength in researching, understanding and succinctly explaining complex business issues and analyzing business impacts
• Ability to influence others and manage complex processes within cross-functional teams
• Self-starter with excellent time and project management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Fluency with Salesforce.com
• Experience in an Enterprise software sales environment a plus
• Experience with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence reporting
• Experience working cross-culturally, internationally, across multiple time-zones