What We Need
The temporary HR Administrator will work cross functionally to support our employees both in our Costa Rica office and our Irvine, CA office. This is an exciting opportunity to provide support as we continue to grow our Kareo team. We are looking for someone who can see projects through completion and work both independently and collaboratively, while providing new ideas to help us continue to work efficiently.
Your Area of Focus
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to hiring, onboarding, and supporting employees
- Manage our employee ticketing system and assist employees through day to day Human Resources questions, needs and inquires.
- Escalate complex issues to the HR Business partner teams
- Process all onboarding documents and intake into the Namely HRIS system ensuring proper documentation is obtained
- Process all termination through the Namely HRIS system and coordinate with payroll to ensure termination is complete
- Submit IT ticket for all new hires, termination for all employees and contractors
- Set up all employees for compliance training
- Work closely with HRIS Analyst to maintain accurate employee data
- Ensure all benefits EDI files are successfully sent to our carriers timely
- Reconcile and audit our benefits billing invoices
- 1-2 years of experience working with a HR Admin role (knowledge of US onboarding is a plus)
- A university degree or currently studying in a related field
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills in English (CEFR C1)
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize daily tasks and long-term projects
- Data driven mentality and the ability to work on projects through completion
- Ability to manage your own workload independently
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members and build relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with sensitive information
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with US headquarters (Nice to have)
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR