Looking for challenging problems and greater recognition? Learn the latest technology, inside a great culture with an amazing team. At simMachines, an InRule Technology® Company, our vision is to enable users of all sorts to tell computers to “do what I mean” when it comes to making complex decisions or writing and managing rules and calculations. We want to bring everyone the power of computing without the complexity of programming.
Our Machine Learning development team provides similarity-oriented, explainable machine learning solutions. Our most important feature is that we focus on telling you the WHY of a prediction; this allows our clients to make informed actions based on our predictions and our algorithms to comply with the most stringent Artificial Intelligence auditing rules.
InRule Technology®, Inc. is a SaaS company with hundreds of customers in more than 40 countries. Some of the world’s largest banks, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, and governments rely on our decision platform to automate mission-critical business decisions to reduce risk and delight customers.
Recent acquisitions of an explainable AI/machine learning company, as well as a digital process automation company, are fueling demand for our technology and creating a need to expand our team.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work with a team of software engineers building and maintaining state-of-the-art machine learning products. You will also actively participate in new development.
- Developing software for an existing API-based Machine Learning product
- Participating in an agile development team
- Engage in code and documentation reviews
- Communicate with the development team and assigned internship project supervisor
Required Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual: Spanish/English (at least B2 or equivalent proficiency in English, certification is not required)
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to a fast-changing environment and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Java and database technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Agile Methods
- Experience with the Linux terminal, Git and/or Docker
- Remote Work with Occasional Co-Working Sessions in San José, Costa Rica
What’s in it for you?
Challenge, fun and fulfillment. At InRule, you'll work with friendly, supportive, yet driven colleagues in the industry that's changing the face of business and society in general. Here, you enjoy the unique opportunity to grow professionally, relish the best of life personally and help usher in a safer, healthier, more prosperous and equitable world.
Powered by JazzHR