Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural, and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The principal purpose of The Client Relationship Manager’s (CRM) is to strategically manage a portfolio of Global Mobility partners. The CRM is the connection between various internal and external teams and leads efforts to maintain their client portfolio’s satisfaction with Learnlight services. The CRM must demonstrate strong knowledge of Learnlight’s services and solutions and identify how these can help meet the challenges our Mobility partners and their clients face.
Client Relationship Management
- Manage and develop assigned Global Mobility client portfolio as single point of contact, liaising as needed with various Learnlight departments.
- Work with relevant internal teams to resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Monitor Learnlight performance through formal and informal client feedback, ensuring all client SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Attend regular meetings with key client contacts to understand needs and develop plans to address them.
- Collaborate with Head of Department to identify client and industry trends and how to capitalize on them.
- Conduct external webinars on Intercultural and Language services to promote Learnlight.
- Identify, develop, and close upselling and cross-selling opportunities, in partnership with Head of Department and relevant internal teams.
- Ensure all business opportunities are maximized through proper and timely follow up, creative approaches to client needs, tracking.
- Design programs and proposals selecting the best language and skills solutions according to the client’s budget and challenges.
- Participate in new-RMC-Partner RFI, RFP and presentations as needed.
Administrative / Results
- Create strategies to combat potential revenue losses, update relevant trackers.
- Manage new opportunities in the Sales CRM.
- Respond to client requests for reporting, billing, etc.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert by maintaining and sharing technical knowledge of systems and processes and looking for efficiencies.
- (De)Implementations/client migrations – assist/facilitate as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an effective attention to detail.
- The ability to work in teams and to have team focus, but to also work autonomously most of the time and be able to build strong connections and partnerships with internal and external teams.
- Strong negotiation skills & a sales mindset.
- Strategic and forward-thinking with a creative approach.
- The ability to show courtesy, kindness, and empathy to others.
- The ability to consider and balance multiple stakeholders' needs.
- The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one's external and/or internal customers.
- The ability to apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- C2 level of English required.
- Advanced level MS Suite required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint in particular).
Education & Experience
- Experience in client relationship and team management required.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, communication, or another related field, preferred.
- Experience working in the Global Mobility Industry, preferred.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Community events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Home-based
- Contract: Full-time, Freelance
- Schedule: +/- 2-3 hour from European Timezone
Powered by JazzHR