Survey.com provides a broad range of CPG food, beverage, and retail brands with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. We offer on-demand retail coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility. Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years thanks in part to decades of cumulative experience, hard work, and a focus on guiding our clients to successful growth.
What to expect in the opportunity:
As a client services specialist, you will drive client success by ensuring the day to day operations of projects are aligned with client goals and expectations. Working with an account manager and project manager, you ensure the successful planning of projects, monitor project execution, and deliver periodic performance reporting to the client. A specialist works with account managers to drive the majority of sales through telling the story of our in-store success using qualitative and quantitative data.
Successful specialists are exposed to all other departments in the company and their leadership teams. Client specialists are often provided opportunities to demonstrate leadership talents and develop within the company. Entrepreneurial thinkers and do-er’s can expect the latitude they need to win!
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide outstanding and enthusiastic client service and communication both by phone and email. Respond quickly and accurately to requests from inside resources as well as outside clients.
- Collect, interpret, and effectively communicate information and goals between clients and project stakeholders.
- Provide system reporting or analytics to the account manager, operations unit, clients, and management upon request.
- Multi-task ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment while producing accurate and timely follow ups and execution of products and services.
- Develop and retain industry knowledge and expertise to be used in client development.
- Provide performance data and analysis to Account Manager and clients upon request.
- Act as liaison between Survey and client organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and background:
- Bachelor’s degree required- preferably in a field of business
- 3+ years previous experience in client-facing position in account management or project management
- 1-3 years of previous experience in entrepreneurial, startup, and/or agile work environments preferred
- Retail experience preferred, ideally related to retail merchandising, distribution, purchasing, sales, and/or retail management
- Experience with project planning and ownership of processes in cross-functional projects
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with Jira, Basecamp, ClickUp, Asana or other project management software
- Bilingual with professional/technical-level proficiency in English
- Foundational understanding of retail, retail distribution, and/or retail merchandising preferred
- All-hands attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data, asking questions, and seeking solutions
- Highly Organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative attitude with a love for planning
Powered by JazzHR