Are you looking to have a global influence at Amazon? We are looking for a talented and driven problem solver to join our Employee Services Global Expansions, Mergers & Acquisitions (ES-
GEMA) organization, supporting our Global Site Expansion Portfolio. This role is inherently cross-functional -you will work closely the Global Site Expansion Portfolio team, stakeholders, customers and operational support teams to support new HR Services expansion program delivery work.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the ES-GEMA team, which is responsible for managing global expansion portfolios and driving high-
visibility programs that directly impact the customer experience globally. The ideal candidate will own and execute complex projects and program, and focus on driving solutions for expansion activities along with continuous improvement program delivery.
If you thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future, you’ll feel right at home in this role.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities :
1. Dive deep in understanding our business and HR products and services.
2. Think strategically and analytically about large, complex projects and execute methodically.
3. Ownership and drive willingness to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
4. Relentless desire to exceed company and customer expectations.
5. Breaks down barriers - enthusiastic about fixing problems for our customers.
In this role, you will :
1. Project Management Lead special, complex projects through to completion for our customers, managing scope, schedules and expectations.
Collaborate effectively with stakeholders on commitments timelines and deliverables.
2. Stakeholder Management Act as the Point of Contact for our internal and external stakeholder, managing expectations and in taking escalations and issues.
3. Problem Solve - Facilitate the collection, priority and ultimate solutions for issues and escalations.
4. Process, Reporting & Data Integrity - Develop and refine processes. Create and share project reporting. Maintain accurate documentation and data records.
5. Communication - Own communications to customers and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks via regular status updates.
6. Travel - Ability to travel up to 25%
solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation