Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with the Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong Data engineering:
- Should have extensively worked on Unix, SSH – Unix scripting, ETL tool, development of workflows in Digital tools.
- Should have good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in code and data migration activities/project, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work independently and in teams, and understand how goals are achieved through collaboration
- Experience in Banking/Financial Domain will be a plus
- Advanced Oral English.
- Native Spanish.
- Costa Rica - Onsite
- Mexico - Hybrid/relocate to CDMX with Bono 1k or 2k only the first month/ or send people who live in CDMX
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come to be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.