1. Responsible for all technical aspects of a product line.
2. Analyzes test data using statistical software.
3. Specifies supplies, raw materials and required testing for new raw materials.
4. Supports validation of product, equipment and processes.
5. Interfaces with other departments to solve production problems.
6. Monitor equipment maintenance program.
7. Investigation and testing of product processes.
8. Develop and maintain equipment documentation / training aids to include critical equipment operating conditions and parameters.
9. Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
10. Record findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
11. Responsible for creating Build Records / DHR
12. Responsible for creating & maintaining BOM’s
13. Temporary position initially y 7 months
1. Reading and preparing technical documentation.
2. Working knowledge of standard machine shop equipment and process.
3. Knowledge of medical and technical development.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to execute using latest manufacturing methods and requirements
5. Must be organized and methodical, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change
6. Exposure to PLM, SAP systems is a plus
1. 1-2 years experience in medical device industry with BS degree, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
2. Computer skills including statistical software packages, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD.