Are you an experienced SEO researcher and writer? Do you love finding high-potential keywords and writing attention-grabbing titles and meta descriptions? Have you written articles that have ranked for high-volume, challenging keywords? Finally, are you passionate about creating high-quality leads?
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who can write content, send email campaigns, create web pages, write press releases, and produce blogs, and posts who can also follow up with the resulting leads.
We are looking for talented, deadline-driven marketers who have a thorough understanding of the English language and who can write at a college level. You must be able to articulate information in a way that is easy to read and that is interesting to the readers.
Whom Are We Looking For?
We are looking for individuals who can produce the following results:
- Web Page Writers (Deadlines as Assigned)
- Press-Release Writers (Deadlines As Assigned)
- Thought leadership articles for LinkedIn
- Topical Blog Writers (weekly deadlines)
- Email campaigns that produce leads
- Follow up with leads we get a result of your marketing efforts
If you are a skilled writer, a stay-at-home parent, a college student, a graduate student, or a retiree, this may be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for qualified marketers to add to our remote team, to produce great leads, as well as original and quality content for our company.
We are in search of someone who is comfortable following up with leads, maintaining our social platforms and creating case studies and white papers.
We will need regular case studies, blogs, thought leadership content and more produced on a regular basis.
Our mission is to grow and develop sales and marketing leaders for the purpose of growing, developing, and maintaining high-quality sales and marketing pipelines.
Our values are to have fun, be great, grow people & do the right thing.
- You must be fluent in English
- You must write at a college level
- You must use Grammarly when you write content
- You must be able to write content that is formatted correctly, with minimal to no grammatical or spelling errors
- You must be able to handle assignments with daily or weekly deadlines
- You must be dependable and reliable
We need web page writers and press release writers who are able to create high-quality content. We prefer that our writers are proficient with SEO & WordPress. We also need bloggers. The right candidate is someone who is able to, with guidance and very little assistance, research & then, be able to compose
Why Join ProspectHunter?
- Work from home, the library, the coffee shop…. anywhere you want!
- Creative liberty - with this position you get a certain amount of creative freedom to do your thing, as long as it gets the job done!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WRITING CONTENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER THESE SIX QUESTIONS WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND SUBMIT 3 PIECES OF WORK.
If this opportunity sounds like something you'd be interested in, please answer these questions and submit your resume with at least three samples of your writing/work on .
1. Full Name
2. Email Address
3. How much time (hours/minutes) on average does it take for you to write 1,000 words?
4. How many 500 word posts can you provide on a weekly basis? Please provide maximum capacity.
5. What topics do you like to write about?
6. Which languages do you speak and write fluently?
7. Please email three pieces that you have written for review.
Thank you for your interest in our company and in this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Associate (Preferred)
- Writers & Editors: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Powered by JazzHR