Opal Group organizes premier live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers across various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our exceptional work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
Conference Producers coordinate and manage all aspects of their events. This includes researching and creating new conference topics, writing agendas, recruiting speakers, and developing event marketing and sales strategies.
This is a remote position.
**Resume and Cover Letters in ENGLISH will only be accepted**
**Must be able to legally travel to the United States from time of hiring**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct and research potential attendees and speakers in a target market to develop conference agendas.
- Analyze research and use critical thinking to develop commercial conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market.
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers for conferences.
- Establish relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives, and media within relevant vertical markets.
- Attend and oversee live conferences, including providing an opening introduction, speaker assistance, and support.
- Work with and support a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in conference production, event planning or related fields or 2-4 years of experience in hospitality/tourism management, public relations/communications/journalism.
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior English Writing Skills.
- Leadership ability in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.
Powered by JazzHR