Customer Success Supervisor
What We Need
The Customer Success Supervisor is responsible for running the day-to-day Customer Success operations of Kareo’s individual team.
Your Area of Focus
- Oversee a team of up to 15 Customer Success Reps
- Supervise, coach, motivate, and develop the Customer Success Representatives
- Drive achievement of corporate and Support goals and objectives
- Ensure all operational programs, infrastructure, staffing and training is achieved consistently
- Supervise Support staff to ensure that all customer phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to and resolved within quality guidelines
- Conduct on-going quality reviews of member inquiries/requests from all interaction channels to ensure the level of service rendered is within company standards and quality guidelines
- Ensure CR Support team follows all SOPs and appropriate action is taken in the event of non-compliance
- Provide effective supervision of assigned departmental operations
- Uphold the Kareo Cultural elements and brand promise
- Monitor results and change course as needed
- Ensure staff receives assistance in resolving complex requests and complaints within a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with Training, Workforce Management, Peer Support, Onboarding, Sales and other departments as needed
- Partner with other teams to improve the client experience. May participate in cross-functional team projects
- Responsible for all hiring, performance management and termination decisions
- Actively promotes internal mobility.
- Develops high performance teams by diagnosing, understanding and facilitating team dynamics.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Demonstrated professional and friendly demeanor with customers
- Demonstrated track record of providing outstanding customer service, timely management of cases and metrics delivery
- English Communication Skills – oral and written
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Deep knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must be flexible to change based on business needs
- Must be dependable and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Successfully motivate and inspire a team
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR