Senior Reliability Engineer (SRE)
What We Need
A technical, hands-on Senior Site Reliability Engineer SRE who has experience in managing large infrastructure environments, and can support a world-class service to provide Kareo's customers with an always-on, state-of-the-art, automated SaaS environment on which to build our products and services.
Your Area of Focus
- Support production and development infrastructure and services, on-premise and in the cloud
- Maintain and improve monitoring and alerting tools to track issues and continually improve the availability of systems
- Collaborate with Engineering and the rest of the Operations team to promptly investigate, debug and mitigate potential issues and outages
- Promotes automation to replace manual processes, and implement changes to improve processes and workflows (Infrastructure-as-Code)
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
Your Professional Qualifications
- Proven track record of being able to support critical production systems with minimal downtime
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining monitoring, logging and alerting tools such as Sumologic, LogicMonitor, Wavefront, OpsGenie, NewRelic, etc.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting in at least one major language (Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and Network Operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows and configuration management frameworks (Ansible)
- Strong experience working with systems deployed in a public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and on-prem
- A basic understanding of networking and the various components associated with it such as routing, load balancing, DHCP, and DNS.
- Willingness to participate in our 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR