Job Description : Main Responsibilities :
Main Responsibilities :
1. Register Direct and Indirect Spend invoices, FI / MM type.
2. On time and on quality delivery of Accounts Payable Operations.
3. Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and internal metrics.
4. Interact with both internal and external customers.
5. Drive the month / year end closing process related to the Accounts Payable Operation.
6. Understand and Comply with the Company’s Principles and Procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. High school graduate
2. Intermediate / Advanced English skills.
3. Intermediate Excel skills.
4. Team Player.
5. 1+ years of experience working in similar roles
6. SAP ERP MM / FI experience
Desired but not required :
1. Technical / Vocational degree or 1-2 years of University / College Education
2. Lean Six Sigma Certification
3. Project Management Certification