Our new Invoice Reconciliation Analyst will be responsible to manage the billing process for clients' media campaigns.
We will need collaboratation with vendors in securing timely receipt of media company invoices, reconcile the invoices based on approved budgets within our media system (Mbox / Prisma), identify and request revised invoices from vendors where discrepancies exist (in conjunction with Investment team).
You will also ensure that the invoices are compliant with billing instructions and assist teams with troubleshooting billing issues and errors.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel (conditional formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables, other).
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Experience in writing and presenting Reporting/Projects/Analysis
- Strong communication, analytics, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use web-based applications for tracking and reporting
- General comfort with accounting and bill/pay procedures
- Proficiency in at least one financial platform (Mbox / Prisma)
- Finance or banking studies
- Experience in reconciliation invoice process
- Media advertising reconciliation campaigns experience
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it