- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Azure DevOps (formerly Team Foundation Server), build automation and cloud computing
- Solid communications skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Azure SAAS and PAAS offerings is preferred
- High level of English Fluency (minimum of B2 required)
- Experience with a Public Facing eCommerce sites with responsive design
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework, EDMX, and the creation of business object (middle layer) classes and methods utilizing LINQ to support UI developers
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts within SQL databases
- Works independently and from technical documentation such as functional specifications and wireframes
- Participates in development quality activities such as code reviews, integration testing
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
Powered by JazzHR