Responsible for providing customer service to CooperVision internal and external clients which may include but is not limited to respond to customer requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining and updating databases, KPI’s data gathering and reporting.
Administration of request for quotes and requisitions to Purchase Orders.
1. Performs as the customer care liaison among AMO, its sites and suppliers.
2. Resolves customer complaints and open matters :
a. Deals with e-mails and phone calls from customers inquiring status of pending items, such as : status of orders, investigation of customer requests, etc.
b. Responds to customer inquiries with a written message to communicate that the situation will be managed within agreed terms.
c. Serves as liaison between Buyers, Warehouse, Accounts Payable, other internal customers and the Suppliers as part of the resolution of the event.
d. Coordinates meetings to resolve issues as needed.
e. Communicates to customers the resolution of the situation and / or the plan within agreed working days.
3. Ensures on time resolution of past dues (based on Due Open Orders)
a. Prepares monthly KPI including the pareto with the major offenders (requestors)
4. Administrates request for quotes for MRO’s including Spare Parts from approved Suppliers and / or repetitive orders / spending.
5. Converts requisitions into purchase orders and ensure orders are acknowledged and execute by suppliers in accordance with terms / delivery lead time.
6. Supports New Suppliers Qualification Process and gather supplier documentation accordingly.
7. Ensures Suppliers comply with internal and external controls / regulatory procedures (ISO, FSE, FDA, SOX, EHS, etc.).
8. Prepares monthly Customer Complaint graph with pareto of the key issues, as applicable.
9. Provides general support to Sourcing Department in :
a. Coordinating meetings / Supplier Visits
b. Covering phone calls when personnel are not available RTA’s Management
c. Resolution of Invoice / Receipt Discrepancies
d. Assist in Traffic Matters and tracking shipments
e. Assist in External / Internal Audits
f. Prepare presentations and reports as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Two (2) years of experience in sourcing / purchasing environment.
Associate degree in Business Administration or related field
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. CooperVision Caribbean Corp. reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
CooperVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer