How often have you had the opportunity to be an early member of a team that is at the forefront of creating employee facing change management strategy for an organization?
For this role, we are seeking an experienced Program Manager as a core member of Payment Risk Operations (PRO) team who will own key programs to improve quality of support and overall experience for our operation partners across globe.
We are looking for a Program Manager, who can formulate and drive organizational changes w.r.t VCC modality (Virtual Contact Center / Work from home), through global communication strategy, change management, messaging, and adoption.
This role requires the ability to closely work and co-ordinate with Operational leaders across multiple regions, thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and a passion for solving complex, ambiguous problems.
The right candidate will be able to see beyond short-term impact and prioritize the solutions which will secure long-term success.
While currently the key-focus of the role is planning and executing on VCC / RTO (Return to Office) strategy for PRO, but will evolve to additional scope depending on requirement.
The Team- Payment Risk Operations (PRO) plays a critical role within Payment Risk in protecting our Customers and Amazon from payment related fraud, misuse, and abuse.
Our team within PRO consists of Program Managers supporting the various functions within PRO : Apay, BRI, B2B, CB, Vector Connector and New Launches / Emerging Markets.
Our team owns the processes supported by PRO Operations team.
Key job responsibilities
1) Advocate on behalf of Payment Risk Partners in all engagements with Payment Risk and CTPS business partners.
2) Drive People, Process and technology initiatives to optimize Payment Risk Operations experience end-to-end.
3) Planning and Execution of VCC (Virtual Contact Center) and RTO (Return to Home) short term and long term strategy for PRO.
4) Partner with stakeholders and / or managers to secure resources, scope, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines to meet program goals.
5) Responsible for the development and implementation of Global programs and policies, which will focus on Process improvements, Defect Elimination, Process standardization through robust metric system.
6) Address Ops. risk elements associated with VCC modality i.e Recruiting, onboarding, training and retention.
7) Enable process to align to the needs of VCC Modalities as efficiently as Brick and Mortar (B&M).
8) Enhance VCC applicability through innovation to provide improved flexibility.
9) Establish processes and enabling seamless launch of the program in New Locations.
10) Responsible for the development and implementation of Global programs and policies, which will focus on Process improvements, Defect Elimination, Process standardization through robust metric system.
1) 3+ years of experience in program or project management.
2) Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
3) Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership.
4) 2+ years of experience leading projects in an Operations environment.
5) Knowledge of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve Control) problem solving techniques.
6) Demonstrated knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools.
7) Experience leading transformation or change management projects
1) Experience in developing strategy on employee facing processes and programs.
2) 5 years of large scale project management experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals
3) 5 years of experience working in an Operations environment, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact
4) Analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyze large, complex data sets
5) Good on influencing skills and negotiation skills
6) Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
7) Experience leading learning development programs