At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
assuring proper care of Customer product. Places and retrieves sterile, test or biological sampling devices to monitor appropriate processing levels.
Reviews product and process documents and instructions, i.e. Customer provided special instructions or work instructions, and ensures accurate processing.
Performs intermittent Team Leader duties including supervising the plant floor and employee training during assigned shift, and assuming lead position for day-to-day activities as needed.
reviews and completes all appropriate processing documentation.
2. Operates processing vessels, irradiators and / or electron beam equipment.
perform minor repairs when needed until maintenance is required for more complex repairs.
4. Makes scheduling adjustments as required
conducts area housekeeping on a daily basis. May participate in scheduled or unscheduled safety rounds.
6. Assists the management in ensuring the proper processing of Customer products, serving as back-up and performing lead duties as needed.
Provides guidance and direction, and assists in training activities.
stages processed product in shipping storage area.
8. Maintains mechanical and technical skills, knowledge and abilities by attending workshops, reviewing trade publications and participating in training operators and material handlers to conduct minor, basic repairs to equipment, machinery, etc.
9. Exhibits a commitment to the AST shared values of Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement through ensuring defect-free workmanship, assisting others to meet the Customer’s needs, searching for efficient and effective ways to reduce waste, being active and accountable for Customer satisfaction, and satisfying the Customer’s needs with a sense of urgency.
supports the directives and decisions of higher level management and performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must be classified as an Operator I or retain Operator certification for a minimum of twelve months prior to being classified as an Operator II.
2. Must successfully pass company Operator training program and maintain certification.
3. Must be certified to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, pallet jacks, elevators, conveyors, etc.
and processing vessels or irradiators.
4. Possess specific licenses as required by law, i.e., New Jersey Pesticide Applicator’s License and Boilers License.
experience within the organization preferred.
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE : STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.