This position is for a professional who has experience working on batch consumer-related credit bureau projects involving prescreen, account review, and archive related products and processes.
Responsibilities will include assessing client business requirements, consulting industry best practices, offering creative solutions, and positioning company products and solutions.
This role also includes acting as the primary technical liaison for the client, applying advanced skills in area of specialization to solve a wide range of difficult problems, and identifying project and / or process efficiencies.
The individual will drive programs from initial high level concept review through implementation including phases such as planning, business analysis, requirements definition, design, implementation, and execution.
In addition, will ensure each project completion is in accordance with FCRA laws and regulations and in line with company business and compliance rules.
To be successful, this individual must establish, build, and leverage partnerships across multiple business units to configure innovative solutions that drive client engagement and promote internal synergy.
They must be able to work with various levels of management and resolve conflict by building consensus through thoughtful discussions with leadership.
Job Functions :
1. Provides technical consultation and expertise in the design and implementation of client programs.
2. Acts as primary technical liaison for the client, sales teams and other internal personnel in pre-sales consulting and project execution.
3. Assesses client business requirements, positions company products and solutions. Identifies new business opportunities and shares information with internal and external clients.
4. Identifies project and / or process issues and implements solutions to ensure adherence to deadlines and specifications.
Recommends systemic modifications to improve processing efficiency.
5. Supports other team members by reviewing programs and documentation and making technical adjustments as necessary.
6. Works on problems of diverse scope. Uses generally defined practices and policies to obtain solutions.
7. Works under minimal supervision. Normally receives little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
8. Critiques customer specifications. Develops and executes project plans including program flows.
9. Develops mail population segments to meet customer marketing strategies.
10. Assesses and selects appropriate resources for program delivery.
11. Makes technical decisions on project direction and program processing using modeling specifications and techniques with advanced decision tree segmentation.
12. Serves as project manager for program scheduling, operational personnel, and departments.
13. Conducts final quality analysis on programs, reviewing accuracy of output.
14. Manages multiple accounts and programs simultaneously.
15. Prepares and processes program billing.
Our benefits include : Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work / Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.