You will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the development, implementation and maintenance of employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs. Sources, identifies, pre-screens/qualifies interviews, negotiates salaries and closes candidates for variety positions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates, including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, and interviewing and conducting or coordinating reference checks. Prepares and delivers all documentation, required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates and recruitment leads.
• Meets assigned metrics in all staffing activities.
• Monitors hiring practices across the company to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and comply with all legal and ethical standards.
• Responsible for effective management of the “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
• Coordinates pre-employment reference.
• Sells the company, the job and the career opportunity through knowledge of the company, its culture, benefits and products.
• Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects.
• Visit clients if it is needed.
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Portuguese is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Skype and Google Drive.
· Detail Oriented.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Experience or knowledge of KPI and SLA.
· IT Recruitment experience is a plus.
· Experience with recruitment tools like Elempleo.com, COMPUTRABAJO or Linkedin.
· Customer Service (experience is a plus).
· At least being an advanced student of Business Administration, Psychology or Systems Engineering.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Access to the cooperation agreetments that infotree has with Universities.
- 01 Day WFH.