What We Need
HR & Payroll Administrator
What We Need
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll. You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
A payroll specialist can use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. They are good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. They also have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives. The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
Your Area of Focus
- Run the entire payroll process lifecycle – from onboarding new hires to auditing to terminations
- Ensure all employee demographic information is accurate in HRIS system
- Process employee benefits, subsidies, bonuses, incapacidades (medical doctors notes), employment verification, FCL and other documents requests
- Responsible for reporting all workplace accidents
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees, superiors and HR tickets
- Maintain internal HR Confluence resources page
- Other related projects as assigned
- Work closely with HRIS Analyst to maintain accurate employee data
- 3+ years’ experience running the complete payroll lifecycle and HRIS system management preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English required (CEFR B2+ minimum)
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations within the field
- Proven ability to safeguard sensitive information and confidentiality at all times
- Outstanding organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with sensitive information
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with US headquarters (Nice to have)
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR